Saturday, January 31, 2009

So you might want to try THIS one...


Remember my post about pick-up lines that should never be used? Well, I heard one last nite that is absolutely amazing. I can't stop laughing about it.

Truth be told, it wasn't used on me by a guy who I might be interested in. (And I'm not sure I'd think it was as funny if it were.) In fact, the man who said it to me was a friend's nearly-50-year-old uncle. (He was just joking. And drunk. I think.)

Anyhow, here goes:

UNCLE JIMMY: Do you know what your problem is? (said in a sort of mean tone)

ME: [blank/uncomfortable stare, while glancing over at my friend whose uncle this is]

UNCLE JIMMY: Absolutely noooothing. (said in a very schmaltzy tone)

Baaa haaa haaa! I don't know why I think that's so funny, but I do. Please try this line out over the next week and let me know how it goes!

2 comments:

Chill said...

ummm...apparently he wasn't the only family member to be using pick up lines that night. cousin billy threw one out at Colleena & Mollie. RIDIC!

Anonymous said...

O.M.G. I am totally stealing that!