Sunday, January 18, 2009

Look for me in the hosiery department


OMG, you guys. This story is pretty ridiculous. Go ahead... go read that article then come on back.

(Twiddling thumbs.)

SERIOUSLY.... men wearing pantyhose? I mean, I understand the guy who said he wants to wear them for warmth. (I do the same thing in the winter.) But, for men, isn't that why long underwear was invented?

However, this does give me an idea for a new place to look for guys... the hosiery department! (Hey, we all know I have a history of going after guys who are metrosexual/gay-ish anyhow.)

P.S. Speaking of men (who don't wear mantyhose)... happy bday, blogdad!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What???? I'm a woman, and I don't even like wearing pantyhose! The only time I wear them is for job interviews!! I can't imagine choosing to wear them!!

Medicated and Motivated said...

Tova took the words right out of my mouth. I NEVER wear pantyhose and I'm a woman. Why in the world would a man want to wear them?

Anonymous said...

I read this article today and it reminded me of your latest post. crazy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/4269121/Engagement-rings-for-men-offered-by-jewellery-chain-H-Samuel.html

rachel elizabeth said...

how crazy uncomfotable would it be to find them on a man you were seeing?!