Thursday, January 1, 2009

My blog gets more action than I do


Picture it. It's a couple of days after Christmas. I'm sitting on the couch at one of my sissy's houses reading the January issue of Cleveland Magazine. I come across the "Hot Blogs" feature in the magazine. I scream.

Why? Because this little blog -- 27 Dresses in Cleveland -- was one of the blogs they highlighted! (Yes, the one you're reading right this second! The one that was on cleveland.com a couple of weeks ago!)

Thanks, Cleveland Mag! So fun! Are you trying to get in on the finders' fee action too?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well that's exciting!! Congrats!

Allison M. said...

No way! I'm claiming that finder's fee!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

so jealous, i'm not going to lie.

i think my blog is luke warm or something. your's totally HOT! : )

also, yes you are one of my new blog friends - duh.com

but also, email me at my work email - alexa @ youknowwhereiwork com about getting involved!

happy new year!

Simply Married said...

I saw it! Congrats girl! Good things in store for you in '09. I feel it!

Always a Bridesmaid said...

Tova - Thanks!

Allison - Put your... er... Louis where your mouth is!

Alexa - Yourblogisawesome.net

Married - Thanks! Fingers crossed!

Famously Single said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Also, I had been wondering what Monica Potter has been up to.