- List 10 honest things about yourself
- Pass the award onto 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
- Link to the blogger who gave you this prize
- Link to the blogs receiving the prize
- Notify the recipient
Being an Aquarius, I'm not a rules follower. (And, really, I just can't pick 7 of my favorite blogs.) So, I'm going to fudge the rules a bit and ask that anyone who reads this blog (especially if you know I read yours too!) take this award and do with it what you may. Because it's the New Year and I'm all about putting out. (Awards, that is.)
But I will oblige and list 10 honest things about myself. Here goes nothing:
- I can -- and have -- eaten an entire tin of Pringles in one sitting. I love Pringles. Almost as much as I love corn dogs.
- I secretly wish I had never started coloring/highlighting my hair back in the day. But I've now been coloring (and straightening!) it for so long, I don't think I could go back. But any time someone tells me they're thinking about coloring their hair, I shriek, "Don't do it!"
- I hate feet. Anyone who knows me is well aware of this fact. Lucky for me, living in Cleveland means very few months of sandals/flip flops. And mandals.
- I put more cream and sweetener in my coffee than is humanly acceptable. But I don't care.
- I have absolutely no sense of direction. Thankfully, I have a GPS in my car. I use it to get everywhere. And by everywhere, I mean I have been known to use it to get to my parents' house when I'm coming from anywhere other than my house.
- My license still says I weigh 110 pounds. That's what I weighed when I GOT my license almost 17 years ago. I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to up the poundage when I get it renewed later this month.
- I scored a 30 on my ACT. I was the salutatorian of my high school class. I was on the dean's list in college. What I'm saying is... I'm no dummy. Unless, of course, you want me to play a hand of cards with you. Because I just can not figure out card games.
- I bought myself a Louis Vuitton on what would have been my seven-year anniversary with The Murse (almost three years ago now).
- I am obsessed with the show The Biggest Loser. And I can't wait for the new season to start again on Tuesday.
- I am infinitely grateful for the friends, family, colleagues and fellow bloggers in my life. And for the yet-to-be-named (and hopefully soon-to-be-named) Mr. Always a Bridesmaid.
Wow, that's a lot of useless information.
Anything else you want to know?
(Thanks again to Medicated and Motivated for the award! See? Even though I didn't list my 7 favorite blogs, I did link to Medicated's site TWICE. So I think it's even, no?)