Saturday, January 3, 2009

My 2009 romantic horoscope


I came across this 2009 horoscope preview and, of course, checked out what my romantic liaisons might be in the coming year.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this horoscope. It sounds like I might meet someone special in the spring, which could potentially lead to an "idealistic" relationship (whatever that means).

Maybe it means Josh Duhamel and Fergie aren't going to go through with their planned January nuptials after all? Call me, Josh. (In the spring, of course.) I'm here for you, baby.

*****

You have an innate talent of attracting like-minded people, but sometimes you can be reluctant to express affection individually because of your broad love for mankind. You are often more energized by people responding to your positive ideals rather than to who you really are. You are so enthusiastic in serving mankind that you sometimes leave yourself out of the equation.

This spring, you're likely to encounter someone who appreciates you in a way that injects enthusiasm into your life. As the year progresses, share that deepening of yourself and you may find that you're actually ready to having an intimate relationship. The energy between you two may lead to a passionate -- as well as idealistic -- relationship.

As you start trusting and accepting that your inner desires are just as important (if not even more so) as helping others, you'll begin to have a deeper understanding of who you are. Tuning in to your partner's spiritual outlook is a great opportunity to align yourself with becoming more expansive as a couple. Being in a close relationship helps you heal and transform your fear of closeness. Together, you and your partner can radiate idealism, leading to a new and better future.

*****

Did you check out your horoscope for '09? What did you think?

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh, of course I checked mine ON New Year's DAY! LOL

Taurus' is very vague in yearly love predictions. What seems most prominent in my outlook is that I need to start trusting love that I find -- and I guess believing that I'm worthy of this sort of thing.

Beyond that, thanks for nothing, Horoscope.

Always a Bridesmaid said...

Mel - we should go back and look at what LAST year's horoscope said. And unless Aquarius was, "Your love life is going to suck this year," I'll know these things are just a crock of crap anyhow. :)