Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The name says it all


I just joined a Facebook group called, "My Friends Are Getting Married. I'm Just Getting Drunk." 'nuff said.

Speaking of Facebook... how incredibly scary is it that everyone on your friend list knows when you have a date if someone posts something on your wall about it? Cue segue...

I have a date tomorrow nite (we'll call him The Coach). My friend Sarah from college (who I rarely see anymore but always have a super fun time with when we do hang out) met him thru her BF and thought we'd get along. She has a very good track record of fix-ups (as in, several engagements/marriages have resulted), so I'm trusting her on this one.

But now my sisters (at least, one of my sisters) know about the date b/c Sarah posted something about it on my FB wall. Which means my ENTIRE FAMILY will know about this date within 20 minutes.

No comments: