Monday, September 15, 2008

Y R U so txt :) ?


I'll admit it. I really don't like talking on the phone. But when you first start courting someone (I love the word "courting"), you can't really get to know him/her via text messages.

So why is it that nearly EVERY guy I have dated lately uses texting as a primary means of communication? Don't get me wrong. I LOVE texting. Much more to the point. Saves a lot of time. I get it. But why ONLY texting?

Got a text yesterday from The Coach asking if I wanted to go to the Tribe game on Wednesday (I declined b/c I have something else to do). I mean, I think I have talked to him on the phone twice. But he has texted me nearly every day for three or four weeks. I just think that's weird.

Pick up the phone, boys! (BTW, I would totally forgive the guy in this pic if he only texted me even after we got married. Cutie!)
*** UPDATE *** I literally got a text from The Coach the other day asking if he could call later that nite. Why the pre-call text? Why not just call? Geesh.

1 comment:

Allison M. said...

Red flag! Only texts and doesn't call? Red freaking flag! Run in the opposite direction.