Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy birthday to... me?!?

We're going out this weekend to celebrate my friend Carrie's birthday, so yesterday she and I were on the phone (with her new hubby commenting in the background) talking about where she wanted to go.


We both joked -- and then seriously decided -- it was most important to go somewhere that she and her hubby can try to make some cash by finding me a man (finders' fee!).


After we hung up, I felt sort of badly that my friend is planning her bday around my love life. But then I found this:


And that, my friends, is why married friends make great wing (wo)men.

1 comment:

Chill said...

I won't be throwing shoes or stabbing someone in their side w/ my boney elbow (sound familar), but come hell or high water (so something Patsy would say), I vow to be a great wing woman on Saturday. I've already got 2 guys lined up! In the words of my "new hubby", "It's a real good time"