Sunday, September 21, 2008

You have the right to remain... single!


After a weekend full of "please come meet me to watch the Browns game" texts, my cousin Katy and I decided to grab dinner, then go meet The Cop at a local bar. What a bust. He was cute enough, but he must have walked away from our group three different times -- for at least 20 to 30 minutes a pop! No thanks. The kicker was when he simply disappeared at the end of the nite. Sir, you're under arrest for being a douchebag. You have the right to remain single. (Sorry, Katy -- no finders' fee for you!)

On a brighter note, The Banker called when I got home and we talked for about an hour. He was very apologetic about his drunken episode on Friday nite and was actually quite fun to chat with. He's definitely head and shoulders above The Cop after tonite.

But the best part of today was having a girl date with my cousin Katy. We always have a lot of fun and laughs when we hang out, and it reminded me that sometimes the best dates are the ones that don't involve any Y chromosomes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I was patiently waiting for when you'd work "d-bag" into your blog vocab.