Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Like, ohmigod!!!


Even though this week's poll question is still officially open, I made the decision (or, actually, YOU made the decision) for what I'm going to be. Which is good, considering my happy hour party is tomorrow (Thursday) nite.

So, Elle Woods here I come. Pink dress? Check. Pink cardigan? Check. Pink heart headband? Check. Pink purse? Check. Tiffany jewelry? Check. Stuffed chihuahua? Check.

Cute ex-boyfriend to chase after to Harvard? No. (But honestly -- Warner was pretty much a douchebag anyhow, and I would never really want to date someone like him in real life.)

However, I wouldn't mind finding a guy like Elle's Emmett. (The character played by Luke Wilson.) As my friend Michele would say... I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. He was sweet, funny, cute and totally into Elle.

Now let's just hope that guys like Emmett are hanging out at the Bier Markt tomorrow around 7ish. Because if there are... well... BEND... AND... SNAP.

2 comments:

Allison M. said...

please tell me that you bent and snapped the whole night!

Always a Bridesmaid said...

I was too afraid my Spanx were going to show! LOL.