Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm not censoring...


... I'm protecting. The random boys in my life, that is.

That's why your blog comments don't automatically appear when you submit them.

I'm OK'ing all blog comments before they're published so none of the guys' real names get accidentally published here. (It did happen once, but those comments have since been deleted.)

Here's the rule: as long as no one's name is mentioned, I'll publish what you submit (even if you say you think I'm crazy for checking out a guy's wrist for a watch or telling me I'm judging someone too quickly).

That said... please keep the comments coming!! Just be sure to protect the anonymity of the innocent... and the guilty.

(But that doesn't mean you can't say something negative about the losers -- just use their fake names.)

No comments: