I can't even imagine how much stuff Molly has going on this week to prep for the wedding, considering I am a mere bridesmaid and feel like I'll never get everything done.
- Go to Jazzercise (or "cardio class," if you are a cute single boy reading this) to get my stamina up for dancing.
- Stop at Target for a couple of final supplies for the "wedding day survival kit."
- Pop into Heinen's to get the stuff to make pepperoni bread for the party bus.
- Hit up Crocker (if I have time) to get a new bra to wear for the Big Day and a bday present for my brother-in-law.
- Grab 15 minutes in a tanning booth. (I know it's bad for me. But so is feeling like a giant white blob in pictures, so deal with it.)
- Curl my extensions. (Looks like the winning hairstyle is going to be Option 1!)
- Have a work thing to go to, so I probably won't have much time to do wedding-related stuff. But, I might have to bust out early if I don't get everything done tonite.
- Hit up a morning Jazzercise/cardio class to sweat off drinking from my work event and get my arms (which I will inevitably flex and kiss several times throughout the nite on Saturday) in tip-top shape.
- Make pepperoni bread (three loaves).
- Get a mani and pedi (we are wearing open toed shoes, so I MUST!).
- Attend wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner (at Fahrenheit - YUM!). BTW, this has the potential to be VERY awkward considering this post.
On the bright side, I no longer need to make a list of things I need to do, since it's all right here!