Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The countdown is ON!


I can't even imagine how much stuff Molly has going on this week to prep for the wedding, considering I am a mere bridesmaid and feel like I'll never get everything done.

TONITE:
  • Go to Jazzercise (or "cardio class," if you are a cute single boy reading this) to get my stamina up for dancing.

  • Stop at Target for a couple of final supplies for the "wedding day survival kit."

  • Pop into Heinen's to get the stuff to make pepperoni bread for the party bus.

  • Hit up Crocker (if I have time) to get a new bra to wear for the Big Day and a bday present for my brother-in-law.

  • Grab 15 minutes in a tanning booth. (I know it's bad for me. But so is feeling like a giant white blob in pictures, so deal with it.)

  • Curl my extensions. (Looks like the winning hairstyle is going to be Option 1!)

TOMORROW NITE:

  • Have a work thing to go to, so I probably won't have much time to do wedding-related stuff. But, I might have to bust out early if I don't get everything done tonite.

FRIDAY:

  • Hit up a morning Jazzercise/cardio class to sweat off drinking from my work event and get my arms (which I will inevitably flex and kiss several times throughout the nite on Saturday) in tip-top shape.

  • Make pepperoni bread (three loaves).

  • Get a mani and pedi (we are wearing open toed shoes, so I MUST!).

  • Attend wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner (at Fahrenheit - YUM!). BTW, this has the potential to be VERY awkward considering this post.

On the bright side, I no longer need to make a list of things I need to do, since it's all right here!

5 comments:

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

Open toed shoes?! In late November!?

You guys are ca-razy! :)

Seriously, though, you have a busy couple of days. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

OPTION #1 ! A MUST !
EXTENSIONS ... A BLESSING NEXT TO
THE STRAIGHTENING IRON AND A FAB HAIRDRESSER !!!!!!!!
( IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HAIRDRESSER )

Always a Bridesmaid said...

Ashley - yes, open toed shoes. But, they are cute, were inexpensive and Stacy London said it was legit to wear no hose and open toed shoes all year long. :)

Anonymous - hmmmm.... sounds like you might be a hairdresser. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ca-razy - fun!!!

I have been a bridesmaid several times....the thought of wearing open-toe shoes in November that only cost $30 bucks...AND that I can wear again - SIGN ME UP!!!

Allison M. said...

Stop tanning. I read an article in Allure last year and it proved that if we don't stop now, we will all be wrinkly old hags.

No one wants to date a hag.