- Identify possible candidates (duh)
- Ask if they're members yet (in this case, we'll need to find out if they're members of the "married club" yet)
- Sell them on the benefits of joining (tell them you have a funny, cute, smart girl to fix them up with)
- Have them fill out a membership application (get his number and email)
- Forward his application to me (and wait with bated breath for that finders' fee!)
Simple as that, right?
The other key to a successful membership drive, of course, is to define parameters for timing (in this case, we're talking all of March) and to incentivize recruiters in some way (enter the finders' fee).
If I can blow my numbers out of the water for my nonprofit's membership drive, I'm thinking Manhunt March might just yield a lot of new potential boys.
And probably at least a couple of juicy blog stories.
Now go get out and recruit! And once you find a potential new member, email me. Happy hunting!! ;)