Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jason Mesnick: Part 2


I just had a revelation: bachelor Jason Mesnick was on the wrong reality TV show all along.

He didn't belong on The Bachelor. He should have been on The Biggest Loser. Because that's what he is.


*** end of rant ***

In other news, The Doctor called tonite, but I was in the other room and missed his call. Crap! However, he did leave a nice, cordial, short message. But in that 10-seconds-or-so span of time, he did manage to mention his parents (which is where he was when he texted on Sunday, or so I gathered). That's a good sign. A guy who's family-oriented is important to me.

Anyhow, it was too late to call him back for a "first" phone call by the time I picked up the message. (Around 9:30.) Is that rationale queer? Probably.

But at least that gave me time to watch the stupid Bachelor reunion episode. Which made me realize that The Doctor has got to be better than at least one single guy out there. (Yeah, I'm talking about you, Jason. Why don't you go cry about it now?) And, yes, before you ask... I will be calling him back tomorrow.

I mean, it is Manhunt March, after all.

4 comments:

Medicated and Motivated said...

Go get him! haha

Allison M. said...

You know, I didn't watch it last night but ABC is going to suck every last bit of drama out of that as they can.

Wonder if they are kicking themselves and want Melissa to be the Bachelorette now vs. Jillian?

Anonymous said...

please, doctors are over rated, they have too much money and not enough time to spen... ok, nevermind. good luck.

slopmaster

rachaelgking said...

I definitely agree- mentioning the family so soon is a good sign... as long as he's not TOO much of a mama's boy!