We've all heard them. The lame-o excuses for why he didn't call when he said he would, why he couldn't get together, why he couldn't answer when you called.
(And, to be fair, we've probably all used some of them ourselves, right?)
That said, my friend from work dated a guy for a few months who literally had more excuses than anyone I have ever heard of. They stopped dating, but she still has a running tab of all of the excuses he used over the course of the time they were dating. A sampling:
- Threw his back out
- Phone was "catastrophically jacked up" and had been for three days
- Had to make an emergency and unexpected visit to PA to deal with family issues (twice)
- Was going to be "driving around til God knows when"
- Really sick and may have had pneumonia
- "Seriously ill" from bad fish
And, of course, most (if not all) of these excuses were delivered via text. (And we all know how I feel about that.)
Now I'm racking my brain to remember some of the doozies I've heard. What are some of your favorite excuses from boys?