- Blogdad dirty dancing with every single one of my friends (Every. Single. One.), including an incident where my friend Shannon lost her footing and fell to the ground, to which the DJ responded "White girl down!" over the microphone.
- Me asking a few of the older wedding guests if they wanted to borrow my gladiator-style BCBG heels to break it down on the dance floor. Turns out, they were all nuns. (Seriously.)
- Our friend Jen announcing her issues with IBS to the table over dinner, then asking me if I would write about it on the blog. (Guess this answers THAT question, huh, Jen?)
- Our other friend explaining to all of us what a "blumpkin" is. Click on that link if you want to vomit.
- Our friend Molly's husband dancing to "Eye of the Tiger," complete with scenes involving an imaginary jump rope and chicken. (Truth be told, our friend Mandi meant for this song to serve as the backdrop for a push-up contest between her and me, but I told her I wouldn't go through with it for fear of my Spanx showing while I was in the plank position.)
- Ending the nite after a nightcap (or three) at the hotel bar, then heading to our room to munch on crackers in bed while sipping Kahlua.
So, sorry to disappoint, readers. I know there has been a real lack of fun dating stories lately. (And if you think that makes for boring reading... imagine having to LIVE this life!)
But, my lunch date (if you can call it that) with The Ram is this week, so maybe that will bring some excitement. And if that doesn't work out... maybe we can check back in later this week on how blogdad's bromances are going.