Sunday, May 10, 2009

Did you ever stop to think...


... that the phrase "son of a bitch" is really a dig at someone's mom?

Just sayin'.

Anyhow, I'm fairly certain no one has ever said that about blogmom. (In fact, most of the derogatory things I've heard about blogmom involved my guy friends making perverted comments about wanting to "get wit" her.)

If you don't regularly read her comments on posts, you should. Blogmom never fails to entertain.

So, on this day devoted to celebrating maternal fertility, I say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, BLOGMOM! Love you!

(And happy "almost" Mother's Day to my pregs sissy!)

1 comment:

blogmom said...

Dear AAB,
Thanks for the shout out and for a great Mother's Day celebration. The food was delicious, and the gifts were awesome. Getting to spend the day with my family - priceless. A big thank you to all for a very special day - I love you.