And re-reading my one-year anniversary post brought out some LOLs (as well as some OMGs).
So what's happened since then? A few highlights:
- I became an auntie -- TWICE!! -- to the two sweetest little nuggets this side of the Mississippi. (No, I'm not biased. They ARE that cute.)
- I came up with an awesome mixer party idea. (But never executed on it. Whoops.)
- I visited Mr. X after months of playing pen pal.
- I met the Hottest Guy Ever. (Who may or may not be interested in finding himself a hot guy.)
- I discovered my sissy's cyber-sleuthing skills.
- I told my 2009 dating life to EFF OFF.
- I've been to zillions more weddings (though I haven't actually been IN any of them... shocking!) and had crazy bachelorette and wedding extravaganzas. Like this one. And this one.
- I participated in a crazy fun game of love.
- And I decided to stop writing about any potential boy toys for fear of karma screwing things up.
But never fear. I've still got plenty of ridiculous dating stories to share. In fact, there's one brewing right now involving this guy. Let's just say I gave him the right nickname waaaaay back in the day.
So what's happened in your love life this year?