I've written here before about how blogmom is like a Cyber McGyver. Well, apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
After telling my sissies about a boy who I was chatting with following the Browns' victory last week (shocking!), my middle sis was obsessed with finding out more about him.
(BTW, when I said "shocking," I was referring to both the Browns' win as well as the fact that a cute boy would actually talk to me while I was so bundled up for the game that I looked like the stay-puff marshmallow man.)
Anyhow, the only things I knew about him were:
- his first name
- what he did for a living (vaguely)
- that he was a good kisser (OK, so *maybe* I smooched him a little to celebrate the win -- so sue me!)
But, literally. That was ALL I KNEW. But within five minutes of cyberstalking (as I was in the other room holding my sweet little nugget nephew and watching The Sing Off), my sis had found him online. (And not by Googling "random boy who smooched my sis after the Browns game.")
I think sissy might really have a potential career in pre-screening guys for single girls. (Myself included.) Within mere minutes, she found:
- his last name
- where he works (which is when she said the quote that appears as the title of this post and told me he was gonna make a lot of money someday)
- pictures of him (to which she suggested he might want to consider teeth whitening and never growing a beard again)
- his profiles on social networks
- several articles he was featured in
I couldn't help but giggle at her research prowess. I mean, seriously. She only had his first name (which is very common) and a general idea of what he did for a living (which is admittedly less common -- but still) to go on. And she was soooooooooo excited when she found him.
(In fact, she was so excited that I didn't have the heart to tell her right away that I had his phone number and that we'd actually already talked.)
So it appears that sissy may have a potential new career... and that I may have a potential new target for Holidating!
P.S. Don't worry, blogdad. The Browns were the only ones who scored that nite. ;)