Monday, August 31, 2009

Not much to update on...


... but I have a feeling that may all change tomorrow.

Why, you ask? Well, I agreed to go to an event with my crazy fun 60-year-old aunt. My crazy fun 60-year-old aunt who is totes into fixing me up and claiming the finders' fee.

She told me she's got someone she "wants to introduce me to." And she's already claiming rights to the finders' fee.

For the sweet love of Jesus and Mary. Well, even if nothing pans out with this guy, I can guarantee you there will at least be a good story associated with it, if I know my aunt at all.

(And if it totally sucks, at least I know there will be homemade limoncello to down at her house afterward. Eff the trying to steer clear of drinking thing.)

I mean, I thought last Friday's "cock hunt outing" (so termed by my friend and her hubs, who had been planning a manhunt outing for weeks) was embarrassing enough. But I have a feeling that tomorrow may be even more... umm... interesting.

(And in case you're wondering, the cock hunt was a bust. But I still had fun with my pregs friend and her very determined hubs/my wingman.)

So, while you're all waiting for updates on tomorrow's adventure with my aunt, put on your thinking caps... because it's time to name September's dating adventures!!

What do you think? September to Remember? SeptMENber? September Salami? Whaddya got for me?

7 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

AAB's looking for a new member to play with throughout all of septMENber

(too much?)

hahaha

Always a Bridesmaid said...

New "member," Alexa? I'm blushing! Ha ha ha.

~*~Lilly~*~ said...

I love the septMENber. lol Hilarious!

cougarhuntin said...

Sextember?

Allison M. said...

yep, septMENber it is!

Late Bride said...

Hey there, it's almost 10 pm and no blog post. Wondering if auntie got it right this time? Enquiring...er I mean nosey...minds await the news.

Always a Bridesmaid said...

Late Bride -- you must have commented just as I was writing the post!