(Oh, and to Molly and Drew too.)
See, today is the one year anniversary of the last time I was a bridesmaid. And I can not believe how much things have changed in the past year.
Welcome to what I like to call my own personal baby boom.
- Molly and Drew got married a year ago today and are expecting a baby in January.
- Sissy #1 got pregs and had a baby in October. (My sweet little nugget nephew.)
- Sissy #2 got pregs and is due in February. (My soon-to-be sweet little nugget niece.)
- Simply Married got pregs and had a baby about a week ago. (Can't wait to meet you, Aubrey!)
- And my cousin got pregs and is due in January. (Another little lady to add to the fam.)
I suppose I should have expected this. I mean, after you're a bridesmaid a zillion times, it only stands to reason that the next stage of your life will be going to a zillion baby showers.
But geez. How did I go from buying candy nipple tassels to buying breast pumps?