Tuesday, February 2, 2010

(Easter) Sealed with a kiss

What's got two thumbs and is attending a charity event next Thursday to support my friend going up on the auction block?

THIS BRIDESMAID.

See, my friend is participating in the Easter Seals' Single in the City Bachelor & Bachelorette Auction. So I'll be supporting both her and a great cause at the same time.

(And I'll be bringing my checkbook to possibly even help my own love life in the process. Which has sort of become a charity case in and of itself, no?)

So anyhow... if you were wondering whether I have a date lined up with any of my potential cuties next Thursday, wonder no more.

I'll be too busy riding a mechanical bull and supporting my friend.

(One part of that sentence is false. I'll let you figure out which part.)

See you there?!?

No comments: