This was clearly before I knew you weren't supposed to wear white or off-white to a wedding.
(However, if that dress still fit me, I might consider wearing it just because it was about 17 sizes smaller than I am now.)
Anyhow, as I was thinking about how horrific it was that I wore that dress, I started thinking about the other faux pas I've probably committed at weddings over the years. I can remember:
- Surfing on my date's back at my cousin's wedding when the song Wipeout! came on
- Dirty dancing with the photographer and the bus boys at a wedding for one of The Murse's friends
- At that same wedding, calling a group of girls (who I didn't know) "bitches." I believe my exact phrase was, "Good nite, bitches" as the elevator doors were closing. (Sidenote: With my group of girlfriends, "bitch" is a term of endearment. But among a group of girls you don't know... yeah... not so much.)
- Doing shots with the younger cousin of the groom at my friend's wedding last summer
- Drinking an entire bottle of wine by myself as my date (in the wedding party) sat at the head table during dinner
What's the biggest woopsie you've done at a wedding?