Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sorry, boys...

... but this guy is back on the market.

(I'm assuming bachelors everywhere are drinking their sorrows away at their nearest watering hole, knowing their chances of landing that special lady just went down now that Mr. Reynolds is single again.)

But, seriously. Why have there been so many celebrity couple break-ups lately? What is it about the holidays that leads to breakups?

(Sidenote: if you ask blogmom, she'd tell you that blogdad systematically broke up with her every year before Christmas, which eliminated the need to buy both a Christmas present and a birthday present for her early January bday. Then, he'd conveniently want to get back together shortly after that, just in time for his mid-January bday. Blogdad denies this story every time.)

Have you ever had a holiday breakup? What happened?

7 comments:

Cleshopaholic said...

No kidding!! I thought break-ups (like marriages, babies and death) came in 3s, but there have been so many lately that I've lost count!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright... Let's settle this once and for all. I NEVER broke up with Blogmom. Think about it.. do you really think that I would give her up? Do you really think that I could do better? I am so lucky she married me. I don't even know how to break up with someone. I have only been the victim of realtionships gone wrong!

Love,
Blogdad

blogmom said...

Let's just say Blogdad's memory isn't what it used to be:)

Allison M. said...

oh, how I have a crush on him

Always a Bridesmaid said...

Cleshopaholic -- I know!

Blogdad -- if you say so...

Blogmom -- if you say so...

Allison -- do you mean you have a crush on Ryan Reynolds, or a crush on blogdad? ;)

Anonymous said...

I just realized your blog tagline contains the words "early 30s".

You are going to have to change that in about a month, fyi.

Emily said...

Don't give up, you've been blogging for so long! Maybe you need a blog makeover?

Over here randomly from someoneelse who follows your blog b/c my in-laws live in Cleveland.